What is an Analyst?
Departmental Analysts work in many areas of the Department and perform a variety of assignments in support of departmental programs and services. The duties of a Departmental Analyst vary depending on Bureau or Division, they may complete or oversee a variety of professional research and analysis assignments for the purpose of evaluation, assessment, planning, development, and implementation of various departmental programs or services. There are five classifications in this job that range from entry level (Departmental Trainee 9) to advanced level (Departmental Analyst 12).
- Range from possession of a high school diploma to a college degree, depending on level the applicant is applying for.
- Supervisory experience will be required for advanced levels.
Salary and Benefits
- Michigan State Police employees receive health, dental, vision and life insurance packages. They participate in the State of Michigan’s Defined Contribution Retirement Program; additional options for retirement investment are available through the state’s 401k or 457 deferred compensation programs. Visit the Michigan Civil Service Commission web site for more information
- Employees earn 13 vacation days in the first calendar year, accrued four hours every two weeks. Additional vacation time is accrued based on years of service.
- Employees earn 13 paid sick days in a calendar year, accrued four hours every two weeks.
- Employees receive 12 paid holidays per year.
- If an applicant meets the minimum qualifications, they may be invited to participate in a hiring interview designed to assess specific competencies necessary to perform the duties of the position. The Hiring Interview will be based on the Michigan Department of Civil Service validated job assessment for the position.
- Selected candidates will be given a Conditional Offer of Employment, pending the successful completion of a criminal background check and a drug screening test.
How to Apply
Vacancies are posted at www.michigan.gov/mdcs under state jobs, view current openings. Scroll down to view current vacancies. Click on the position you are interested in and view the job description. Click on apply and follow the instructions. It requires you to create an account, if you do not have one.
Intelligence Analyst jobs in Michigan
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Sort by: relevance - date
Page 1 of 16 jobs
U.S. Air National Guard Recruiting
Macomb County, MI
Military Intelligence Officer (Full Time)
Cyber Fusion Managed Services Threat Intelligence Analyst
Psychological Operations Specialist
UNITED STATES ARMY / ARMY RESERVE
Manager, Information Operations and Security
Entrega Systems Group
Manager, Information Operations and Security
Entrega Systems Group Inc
Troy, MI 48084
Be the first to see new Intelligence Analyst jobs in Michigan
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We are still hiring during COVID-19.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Our main mission is to serve the state during natural disasters. We provide relief support during winter storms, tornadoes, floodings, and more. We also assist during disasters similar to the Flint water crisis. You will be assigned to an armory near your home in Michigan. This position is available for part-time and full-time options. You will receive PAID Job training and experience. There are hundreds of career options to choose from, many that will correspond to your civilian career or future aspirations. You will receive state AND Federal tuition assistance when attending college. You can also get your trade schools paid for and certifications for FREE! Also, some jobs are offering a $20,000 sign on bonus!
(Please read below carefully before applying to this position)
- 17-35 years old.
- Legal US Citizen
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- No serious medical conditions that would prevent you from serving
- No major law violations
How to Join:
- 1st step: contact your local recruiter. Call or text Alicia Young at 269-235-2040. Let her know You’re interested in getting more information about your options. Set up an appointment with her.
- 2nd Step: take the ASVAB. This is a general English and math placement test. (High school level content)
- 3rd step: Choose an MOS. This is where you would pick the job that you wish to do.
- 4th step: go to MEPS. This is where you Would get a medical exam proving that you are eligible to serve.
- 5th step: Sign your contract! (3 year minimum, 6 years to get incentives)
- 6th step: Attend RSP drills Until you leave for basic training. (One weekend a month)
- 7th Step: Go to (paid) basic training! (This is just basic soldiering training)
- 8th step: go to (paid) job training! (This is to get qualified for the job you selected in step 3)
- 9th step: You have graduated training, and are now drilling at the unit near your house (in the job you selected) one weekend a month!
- $20,000 sign on bonus
- $50,000 student loan repayments
- State and Federal Tuition Assistance
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Affordable Heath Insurance
- Veterans preference
- Career field experience
Staff Sergeant Alicia Young
Recruiting and Retention NCO
Fort Custer Training Center
Augusta, MI 49012
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Following all CDC guidelines.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Apply for this job
Receive alerts for other Military Intelligence Analyst job openingsSours: https://www.salary.com/job/michigan-army-national-guard/military-intelligence-analyst/69e43cd3-2fdd-4168-bbc1-a68fa24043f4
You. you. The girl with delight did not know how to express it. This crazy sex so exhausted everyone that they fell asleep side by side on the same bed.
Jobs michigan analyst intelligence
Okay. The receiver asked uncertainly. - Oh yeah!!. Igor, darling, I did not know that it is such a pleasure to fuck with you. Lena looked into my eyes, tightly grabbing my neck with her hands, and hard beat her pubis on the lower abdomen.Intelligence Analyst, Career Video from drkit.org
Many families were in poverty then, all because of the money situation. And what money. - some funny, they were called so - candy wrappers, then the hryvnia went, but the directors of factories and owners of enterprises were not in. A hurry to pay salaries to people, but detained for several months and played in banks to get profit on their own pockets, yes more.
More or less the owners of shops, especially grocery ones, were spinning - after all, you want to eat every day.
You will also be interested:
- Ma converted to amps
- Slingshot for sale mn
- Fake mailing address generator
- P6 ultimate reviews
- Half life 2 prices
- Vintage radio service data
- Tohatsu oil change kit
- Youtube acne treatment videos
- Meucci pool sticks
- Sunl 250cc go kart
He What's the matter with her, I still can't understand what she's doing here. Dances with Slava's brother as if he's going to fuck. Him now. She danced like a whore without him.