Tarpaulin Selection Guide
- To cover all agriculture products
- Machine covers
- Cement cover inside godown
- Roof leakage
- Open warehouse cover
- Cannel lining
- Heavy Machinery Cover
- Grain Storage Cover
- Covering Sugar Godown
- Cement transportation by wagon
- Fertilizer transportation by road
- All agricultural products
- Tarpaulin shed in open space
- Mandapsamiyana contractor
- Exhibition in open space
- Open warehouse coverage
- This is 5 Layer sandwiched quality tarpaulins suitable for long use & protection - tough and durable. All costly & valuable products must covered by this tarpaulins.
- This is 5 Layer sandwiched quality tarpaulins suitable for long use. All costly material are covered by 325 GSM tarpaulins because it is very tough & durable in nature.
- Highly effective and economic method of making artificial lakes in their desired area in not time. Full-proof solution with long lasting results.
- Shreepaulin® pond lining is manufactured by using 100% virgin Eco friendly material that is safe for environment
- consist of UV resistance additives which help to resist the weathering effect due to ultraviolet exposures.
- Manufactured and customised as per the pond, these liners comes in big size panels which are then welded on the site to fit the pond correctly and cover it from all the sides.
- These are highly durable and flexible liners easy to handle and low maintenance. Available in black colour, made of 5 layers in two qualities 400 Micron and 500 Micron
- 425 GSM tarpaulin is very strong & durable to protect your material from heavy rain & wind. It is specially useful for pond, lining is agricultural area.
Kohinoor PVC Tarpaulin 500-1000 GSM
For Farmers Or
For VLE only
with CSC AutoLogin
PVC tarpaulin made from PVC fabric having gsm above 500 to 1000 GSM. It is non terrible and long lasting than other types of tarpaulins.
|Size||17’ 3” X 14 Feet|
|Gram Per Square Metre||500 - 1000 GSM|
IndiaMART >Tents, Tarpaulins & PE Covers >Tarpaulins
|Thickness||70 to 400 gsm|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilogram|
Being one of the largest manufacturers of superior quality Tarpaulins, these can be customized as per the demands of our esteemed clients. We can customize our products according to the specifications of our clients. We can deliver Tarpaulin in different color, thickness and size according to given customer specification.
|Delivery Time||15 to 30 days|
|Port Of Dispatch||ahmedabad Gujrat|
|Production Capacity||as Per order|
|Packaging Details||Export Packing|
|Payment Terms||L/C (Letter of Credit)/T/T (Bank Transfer)|
Interested in this product?Get Latest Price from the seller
About the Company
Year of Establishment2011
Legal Status of FirmLimited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
Number of Employees101 to 500 People
Annual TurnoverRs. 25 - 50 Crore
IndiaMART Member SinceMay 2011
These products are manufactured using premium grade raw material. Besides, we have an experienced and efficient team of quality controllers, who keep a strict vigil on all production processes and ensure that all the products are in compliance with global quality standards. Our strong financial position, excellent product line, customized packaging solutions and timely delivery have helped us in maintaining long lasting and stable relations with our clients. To avoid hassle free monetary transactions, we offer easy payment modes of cash and cheque.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Tarpaulin Buyer's Guide
Not sure what size???
When purchasing a tarpaulin, it can be tricky to know what size to go for, and what grade is required.
A tarpaulin is a two-dimensional product (length x width). Therefore, if you are going to be using a tarp to cover a three-dimensional object, all dimensions must be measured and totalled to determine the size of tarp you need.
Before you buy your tarpaulin, it is also important to remember that unless specifically stated as a finished size, the sizes stated refer to the cut size of the sheet; this is the industry-standard terminology to indicate the size of the fabric before it is seamed, hemmed and eyeleted. As a result, the finished size of a tarpaulin can be up to 30cms shorter. It is therefore important to allow for such a possible shortfall. Indeed, if you are working to particularly tight dimensions then it is worth opting for a larger size.
Some of our ranges are produced to finished size, where any tolerance will be nominal.
Which Grade should you go for???
Our tarps are measured in GSM (Grams per Square Metre), which relates to the weight of the material a tarpaulin is manufactured from. In terms of the grades of tarpaulins we can supply, our range is from 80gsm up to 560gsm. We do not offer a guarantee to the lifespan of any of our products because of the huge variety of applications they can be put to; however, as a general rule, the heavier the grade of tarpaulin, the more durable it can be expected to be.
When choosing a tarpaulin, the application it is going to be put to should be considered, as well as the weather conditions it is to be used in. For example, if you are looking to cover a roof for an extended time period, it will be worth opting for something of a heavier duty than a standard economy sheet; under the same conditions, a heavy duty sheet is likely to last much longer.
Table of Products
Here's a man for you. - pointing her finger at me she smiled. I then did not understand what the conversation was about and again buried myself in the window. A little later my mother called me, I roused myself and we went home.
- Hyatt oklahoma city northwest
- Liberty mutual emu
- Interstate 44 road conditions
- Yugioh nexus app
- Best rog strix motherboard
- Dmv written test chinese version 2019
- Minecraft nebula texture pack
- Lifted red gmc sierra
True. So it all started on a sunny morning of a summer day. I woke up with thoughts, well, finally the day has come when my next fantasy will come true. After taking a shower and having breakfast, I started ringing up ads in which apartments were rented out. Having found a decent option, I went to a meeting with an agent who was supposed to show me this apartment.