When it comes to logging, farming, land clearing, tree service and big firewood cutting jobs, professionals trust the unique features that make STIHL the number one selling brand of chainsaws worldwide.
From 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 41 & even 59, Sharpes has a pro saw for you.
STIHL prohibits it’s dealers from shipping any chainsaws. All STIHL products are serviced, cranked & checked before you leave with it.
STIHL MS T Chainsaw
STIHL MS T Pro Chainsaw
STIHL MS Pro 18 Chainsaw
STIHL MS 20 Chainsaw
STIHL MS Magnum 25 Chainsaw
STIHL MS C-M 25 Chainsaw
STIHL MS Magnum 36 Chainsaw
STIHL MS Magnum 36 Chainsaw
Sharpe’s Lawn Equipment is a full line STIHL dealer. We are a SRR Elite dealer & have GOLD level MasterWrench factory certified technicians on staff. Serving Lake Norman, Mooresville, Salisbury, Clemmons, Winston-Salem, Elkin, Hickory, Taylorsville, Conover, Mocksville, Cornelius & others town in NC. From homeowner to professional chain saws, come see them all at Sharpe’s Lawn Equipment in Statesville.
When it comes to logging, farming, land clearing, tree service and big firewood cutting jobs, professionals trust the unique features that make STIHL the number one selling brand of chain saws worldwide. STIHL professional chain saws are made to deliver the power you need when cutting wood is not just a hobby, but a way of life. With high power-to-weight ratios and heavy-duty components, a gasoline-powered STIHL professional chain saw will keep you cutting day in and day out with these features:
- High-tech Magnesium Housing provides long-lasting wear.
- An Adjustable Bar and Chain Oiler allows the operator to adjust the oil flow for long bars or dirty cutting conditions in max position. It also saves oil when using short bars in clean conditions.
- An IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor automatically adjusts the air/fuel ratio to maintain optimal performance during changing environmental conditions.
- The Extra Slim Profile is ideal for overall comfort and ease of use.
- Its Side-access Chain Tensioner allows for easy tensioning of the saw chain.
- The Master Control Lever™ is a single lever that allows the user to operate the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch all from one convenient location.
- STIHL manufactures its own saw chain for optimal performance and compatibility with your STIHL chain saw. Swiss-made STIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain is pre-stretched before it leaves the factory, which helps eliminate excessive stretching during the break-in period, reducing maintenance time and component wear.
- The Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- An Anti-vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue and improves comfort.
- Our Ematic™ Bar Lubrication System delivers proper lubrication while reducing oil usage by up to 50%.
- Designed to stop the chain in fractions of a second, the STIHL Quickstop® Chain Brake System can be activated manually or by inertia if the kickback force is sufficient.
- The Translucent Fuel Tank allows the operator to easily check the fuel level before starting work while the Balanced Fuel and Oil Tank Capacities allow for efficient refills.
- The Front Handle is designed for a secure grip and is ergonomically angled for comfort.
- Front and Rear Hand Guards help reduce the risk of injury.
- Bumper Spikes help prevent pull-in and provide better control, making cutting easier.
- An All-position Carburetor allows the engine to run at full power in any approved operational position.
- A Combination Wrench/Screwdriver is supplied, providing easy and convenient adjustments to the saw.
- The Chain Catcher helps reduce the risk of operator contact by a chain if it should break or derail.
- Features like Heavy-duty Centrifugal Clutches, High-pressure Alloy Die Castings and STIHL-designed cylinders help provide durable, long-lasting wear.
- The Easy-to-Access Air Filters and Protected Spark Plugs provide easy chain saw maintenance.
- The Spark Arrester Muffler is designed to reduce noise levels and the emission of sparks.
- The Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
When your livelihood is on the line, choose the legendary power of STIHL chain saws.
STIHL is the #1 selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment in America and the Number One selling brand of chain saws in the world. Sold and serviced through our network of independent Dealers, STIHL power tools deliver versatility and dependability. STIHL tools are German engineered, and many are built right here in America and exported to over 90 countries around the world.
STIHL® MS Professional Chainsaw
The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Your company account is blocked and you cannot place orders. If you have questions, please contact your company administrator.
Please refresh this page to improve your experience.
This compact, space-saving, lightweight STIHL MS Professional Chain Saw was built to handle large jobs.
This starts by using the starter cord on the unit.
We suggest reaching out to Stihl directly to determine if it will work.
That is the decompression valve, it releases compression pressure to make the engine starting easier when activated.
Have a question about this product?
Write Your Own Review
Have you used this product?
STIHL is the number one selling petrol chainsaw brand in the world. Why? Because they prove themselves day after day, year after year. In fact, STIHL has been proving itself since , when we invented the first powered chainsaw.
Since then STIHL has been the name that professionals and homeowners have turned to consistently. Whether working deep in a forest, in a park, landscaping, contracting or in your own garden, a STIHL chainsaw won’t let you down.
There’s something about German design and engineering. Quality is always the number one consideration: quality in design, for ease of use and quality in construction, for longevity.
When you buy a STIHL chainsaw, you’re also buying ongoing support and commitment from the most experienced outdoor power equipment network in the world. In Australia, there’s more than dealers nationwide, all qualified to make sure you choose the chainsaw that’s right for your requirements, to instruct you in the finer points of its operation and to set it up so that it's raring to go to work. And of course, your local STIHL dealer will help maintain your chainsaw in optimum working condition, ensuring maximum working efficiency and the sort of legendary longevity that sees STIHL chainsaws passed down from generation to generation.
With an extensive range of powerful chainsaws, from lightweight all rounders, to powerful workhorses, there's a STIHL chainsaw for every job including the new and most advanced chainsaw in the world; the MS i. With electronic fuel injection and the best power to weight ratio on the market, its cutting power is nothing short of extraordinary.
Every STIHL chainsaw combines STIHL's legendary reliability with world-leading technology and operator comfort. That is why a STIHL chainsaw is an investment that will make your life easier for many years to come.
Stihl vs. Husqvarna Chainsaws: a Comparison
Stihl vs. Husqvarna is to loggers what Ford vs. Chevy is to street racers. If you talk to ten random loggers, you'll find about a 50/50 split between those who prefer Stihl chainsaws and those who prefer Husqvarna. Everyone has their own rationale for why they prefer one brand over the other, but at the end of the day, both brands have several high-quality, professional-grade models that perform well in the woods. The choice is up to you.
Testing Chainsaws by Renting
Before selecting a brand, try models of comparable size and power from both companies to gauge which you prefer. There is an easy and inexpensive way to do this. A lot of equipment rental companies rent Stihl and Husqvarna chainsaws by the hour or day. While you may not find the exact model you're looking for, you can get a feel for each brand by testing saws with comparable specifications and features.
Before renting, be sure to ask how many hours each saw has clocked and how old each one is. If you compare chainsaws that are significantly different in age, you will get skewed results. It's also a good idea to run each saw for a full day to get a good sense of all its features and benefits. After using each chainsaw, write a list of the things you liked and disliked about each.
When you take the saw back to the rental store, ask the shop mechanic for an opinion on which saw requires more maintenance and which brand they prefer. It's also a good idea to ask other loggers or arborists what brand of chainsaw they prefer and why. After you compare all of your notes, you're ready to purchase the brand that suits you best.
Husqvarna and Stihl are widely regarded as the two best manufacturers of chainsaws in the world. Either brand is likely to provide superior performance to nearly any other consumer brand on the market. In widespread surveys of both homeowners and professional loggers, preferences are split nearly between these two brands. And both manufacturers offer many different models to appeal to just about any user.
Husqvarna is the world’s largest and oldest manufacturer of power tools, founded in Sweden in the s as a musket manufacturer. It is named for the Swedish town where it originated and has been manufacturing quality chainsaws since
- This brand has a reputation for cutting faster than Stihl.
- Husqvarna saws are easier to buy online.
- Larger fuel tanks allow for longer operating times.
- The X-TORQ technology makes these saws more fuel-efficient, with lower exhaust emissions.
- Husqvarna saws tend to be preferred by professionals.
Stihl is a German power tool company founded in in Stuttgart. Still privately owned, the company is now headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The company employs more than 2, people in the U.S. alone, most of which work at the Virginia manufacturing factory It manufactured its first one-man chainsaws in the s.
- Many users say that Stihl has more low-end torque, making it a better choice for tough cutting.
- A smaller fuel tank reduces the weight of the saw, making for easier handling. However, this means reduced operating time per fill-up.
- Stihl chainsaws tend to cost less than Husqvarna.
- Stihl has a reputation for requiring less routine maintenance.
- Stihl saws tend to be preferred by homeowners.
Everyone's experience is different depending on their specific needs and demands. Some simply prefer the torque and low maintenance of a Stihl, while others prefer the hardiness and long operating time of a Husqvarna. The most important factor is that the chainsaw does its job properly and safely.
A good chainsaw will help increase your production and output. It will also minimize how many times you need to tighten or change chains. If you keep up with the recommended maintenance and necessary repairs, either brand will last you for many years.
For skill sale chainsaws
Baby, - Somov went up to her, - just. Know that I'm near. I'm with you. just like that. for no reason.How to Select the Right STIHL Chainsaw
To examine the stock of food in the house, which she had not been told about, but went to look at the second room. It was a bedroom, with a huge bed, two wardrobes and a mirror that did not fit into this setting. It was a man's height and the width of a bed, bolted tightly to the wall. A girl who has experienced so many events and shocks, although more than her pleasure hole, just touching the surface of the soft flooring on the.
- Perry ellis jeans amazon
- Divi modal
- Halo 5 mini games
- Launchpad online free
- Little bee embroidery
- J 200 gibson guitar
- Focus st timing belt
- The battle of towton reading answer
- Skyward independent school district
- White storage with baskets
Dear - Koschey rattled, heading for the bed - rusty joints creaked terribly I got tired of this booth, and I climbed out of the closet. Koschey stood by the bed, the shell of a once mighty member dangled between his legs. Natasha stood in the corridor - Guards. - She clapped her hands several times - Well, what are you clapping.