A very large and elaborate map of Los Angeles, thanks to which you can virtually visit one of the most famous cities in the world. The most famous quarters and buildings of the metropolis are reproduced here. The map is not empty, many buildings have furniture and decorations, and there are many vehicles on the roads.
How to install Los Angeles map
- Download the archive.
- Unzip its contents into the ‘saves’ folder located in the game folder.
- Launch Minecraft, start a game, choosing the world Los Angeles.
Download map for Minecraft
This huge map accurately recreates the terrain in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. You will find all the settlements, castles and beautiful landscapes. As in the original game, the spawn point is
On the Horizon City map, you can begin surviving in a large futuristic city. There are many interesting buildings here: office buildings, shops, banks, cinemas and much more. All
Radiant City is a map of a big city, which, unlike most such projects, is not just a collection of buildings. Here you can find nine different trials at once,
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
© Guide-Minecraft.com ®
Minecraft Players Build Insanely Huge Detailed Map City of Lithonia
Home » Features » Minecraft Players Build Insanely Huge Detailed Map City of Lithonia
Over the years, weve seen some insane Minecraft creations, ranging from frame-by-frame recreations of landscapes to even massive cities that are ridiculously detailed and complicated for a title that many simply dub a kids game. Despite how impressive most of those creations have been, though, few can hold a candle to the City of Lithonia.
In a recent post to the gaming subreddit, user VarunaMC showed off their recent creation: a city with over + buildings, all with fully furnished interiors. This massive city was dubbed City of Lithonia, and you can see it for yourself below.
A little research shows that the city was created over the course of 3 months by the following Minecraft players: RubenB, LordKingCrown, Omardegente, Dousiii, Varuna_Denver, MeadowBuilder, and Nori. According to their post to Planet Minecraft, these users coordinated building the black footprint together for a private client.
Since this build is for a private client they stated that they would not be releasing it for download. However, you can take a look at some more screenshots of the build below some of which feature touched-up renders and graphics.
If it is more Death Stranding content you’re looking for, be sure to check out all of our features, news, and guides for the game in the related content section below. That’ll include info on Minecraft Live, Minecraft Dungeons coming to PC, and much more.
Latest City Maps for Minecraft:
Here list of the City Maps for Minecraft, you can download them freely. The first map was published on 29 August , last map added 65 days ago. Put all files combined, it's 3 Gb of Minecraft maps! Enjoy your game.
City Maps for Minecraft Versions:
(MinecraftMaps.com) Bayville is a realistic city map with working cars, trains and an economy system. The map includes over 30 detailed buildings, a customv mbRead more →
Minecraft City by MinerBuilder with skyline, residential areas, ocean, mountains and everything a city needs. Every building has interieur. The city isv mbRead more →
This map was created with the intention to represent every single street along with a lot of your buildings of the real city of Curitiba in Brazil. Thev mbRead more →
A big Minecraft city started in January It is not officially discontinued, however I dont plan on updating it in the near future, maybe someday.v mbRead more →
Bessemer City is a 32x32 chunk city that features many cool things, such as a large downtown area, charming suburbs, a river, multiple sports stadiums,v mbRead more →
Popular City Maps for Minecraft:
How to Download and Install Minecraft Maps
By Amir M. Bohlooli
Would you like to learn how to install some new Minecraft maps? We'll make it easy.
Playing Minecraft is a fantastic way to explore your creativity. But after a while, the game can start to feel a little stale.
One way that players resolve this issue is by installing new Minecraft maps. These maps are easy to find, and they make playing Minecraft feel fresh again.
This guide will show you the best places to download Minecraft maps and how to install them.
What Are Minecraft Maps?
Minecraft maps are basically the same as Minecraft worlds: custom virtual environments made by in-game players. These maps can be anything from a pixel-art statue to a parkour challenge. They can even take the form of an entire city.
And once players create a new Minecraft map, they can share their creation with the community. In addition, importing these maps allows users to explore the designs of other community members.
How to Download Minecraft Maps
First, you'll need to determine which version of Minecraft you have. Java maps will not load on Bedrock versions of the software and vice versa. Once you've verified your version, you can download maps from the websites listed below. Maps also come in one of two file formats: .zip or .mcworld.
- .zip file: .zip files are used to share maps created in the Java edition of Minecraft. The .zip file contains the assets related to loading the map in-game. Bedrock editions of the game (Windows 10, iOS, Android) also formerly used .zip files. A great source for these maps is the Minecraft Maps website.
- .mcworld file: The .mcworld extension stores all map-related assets in a single file. To install a .mcworld map, double-click it. You can find .mcworld maps on the MCPEDL fan site, along with skins, seeds, texture packs, and mods specifically for Minecraft.
Now that you've downloaded your new maps, it's time to install them.
How to Install Minecraft Maps on Windows (Java)
To use your new map file, you'll need to place it in the correct directory. The location will vary based on your Minecraft version. For the Windows Java version:
- Extract the .zip file you've downloaded.
- Copy the map folder by highlighting it and pressing Ctrl + C on your keyboard.
- On your keyboard, press Win + R to open the Windows Run app.
- In the text box, type %appdata%. Then, press Enter to open the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming directory.
- In the Roaming directory, find the folder labeled .minecraft. Inside, you'll find a folder labeled saves. This folder is where Minecraft stores its maps.
- Open the saves folder and paste the map folder inside. That's it!
If you want to avoid using the Run app, you can also access the Minecraft saves folder through the Minecraft Launcher. Here's how: First, copy the map folder as before.
- Open Minecraft Launcher.
- Under Minecraft: Java Edition, click the Installations tab.
- Hover over Latest Release and click the folder icon to open the Minecraft installation directory.
- Navigate to the saves folder.
- Paste the map folder.
To explore your downloaded world, launch Minecraft in single-player mode. You should see your map. Click the map to load it. Once everything loads, start exploring!
How to Install Minecraft Maps on Windows 10 (Bedrock)
You can easily install custom maps on all Bedrock editions of Minecraft by using .mcworld archives. Double-click the .mcworld file to open Minecraft with the new map loaded.
For older files that use the .zip extension, you'll have to extract them and manually move the contents to the minecraftWorlds folder.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Copy the folder you just unpacked.
- Open File Explorer.
- Copy the address below and paste it into the Quick access bar. Press Enter.
- This command opens the Minecraft installation directory.
- Open the minecraftWorlds folder.
- Paste your map folder, and you should be all set!
How to Install Minecraft Maps on Mac
Just like the Windows Java Edition, to install Minecraft maps on macOS, you'll have to move the map files to the Minecraft saves folder. Start by downloading the .zip file for your map as before. The new map will appear in the single-player menu as a new world. Now you can explore your freshly downloaded Minecraft map.
- Extract the map folder from the archive.
- Copy the map folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher.
- Go to the Installations tab.
- Hover over Latest Release and click the folder icon to open the Minecraft installation directory.
- Navigate to the saves folder.
- Paste the map folder inside the saves folder.
Related: How to Make Your Own Minecraft Server
How to Install Minecraft Maps on Android (Bedrock)
Installing Minecraft maps on Android is also simple with the new .mcworld extension. All you need to do is open the map file, and it should automatically launch in Minecraft. Older Minecraft maps, on the other hand, might use the traditional .zip format. To install these, you'll have to unpack them and paste them into the minecraftWorlds folder. Here's how:
- Open the Files by Google app on your Android device.
- Navigate to your Minecraft map .zip file.
- Click on the .zip file and select Extract. You should now see a folder containing the Minecraft map.
- Copy the Minecraft map folder.
- Navigate to the root directory and then to games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.
- Paste the map folder, and you're done!
Alternatively, you could also connect your Android phone to your computer via USB to move the map files from your computer to the minecraftWorlds folder.
Download: Files by Google for Android (Free)
Related: How to Share Files From PC or Laptop to Android Phone
How to Install Minecraft Maps on iOS (Bedrock)
Like other Bedrock editions, if your downloaded map uses the .mcworld extension, all you have to do is run it, and Minecraft should load the new map. However, if you have an older map in a .zip format, you'll need to convert it to a .mcworld file. Here's how:
- First, you'll need to download Documents by Readdle from the iOS store. Once installed, open the Files app and tap your downloaded .zip file.
- Documents should prompt you for an unzip location. Choose any location you like.
- Once unzipped, open the extracted map folder, and select all folders inside using the checkmark in the upper left corner of the screen. You must select all of them, or this process won't work.
- Next, tap More at the lower right of your screen.
- Tap Compress to compress these files into an Archive. Once the archive has finished, deselect everything. Then, tap the check box next to the Archive file and tap Rename at the bottom of the screen.
- Rename the file, using .mcworld to replace the .zip extension (Archive.mcworld, for example). Documents will ask you to verify this change. Do so. Tap Done when you are finished.
- Next, tap the .mcworld file you just created. Then tap Open in another app and select Minecraft. The new world should load—tap Play.
- Under the Worlds heading, you should see your new map! Tap it, and you're done.
Download: Documents for iOS (Free, in-app purchases)
Related: How to Move Files From PC to iPhone or iPad
Explore Other Worlds in Minecraft
If Minecraft has lost a little bit of its sparkle for you, new maps can make it feel exciting again. By downloading and installing maps, you can enjoy the creativity of other Minecraft players. And if you build your own masterpiece, consider sharing it with the community so others can enjoy your custom creation.
In this article we detail the various Minecraft game modes, and explain how to switch from Creative mode to Survival mode.
Read NextAbout The Author
Amir is a pharmacy student with a passion for tech and gaming. He likes playing music, driving cars, and writing words.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter for tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and exclusive deals!
Click here to subscribe
Download pc city minecraft
City maps for Minecraft PE
NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG.
This is City maps for Minecraft PE!
One of the biggest and cool minecraft pocket edition city maps for mcpe. Visit wonderful cities and stay in your homelike precious cheer with minecraft in the city mcpe maps.
This app was created for fans of journeys and minecraft city games. You can diversify gameplay with our renewed collection Minecraft city maps.
You don’t need so much time to install maps in your lovely game.
1. Just choose our collection of city maps for minecraft pe
2. Then click "Install" city minecraft maps on the screen of your smartphone
3. Open the app
4. Enjoy the city maps for minecraft pe.
That minecraft in the city mcpe maps will hansel you sumptuous world of square world. The study of minecraft in the city mcpe maps take a long time. Another advantage of these maps, that at least in the early levels, you will not need to build temporary shelter. You can live in one of houses city for minecraft pe, and later expand it.
Minecraft maps city with a school is a quite old map, but useful for your crazy ideas. Here you really can do anything you want. Can you make out of it a beautiful house for your residence or horror location.
Minecraft city map is a pixel world. Constant skirmishes between the mafia and the police. You will take part in this war with minecraft city mode! Perform complex missions in minecraft maps.
New York is metropolis of world significance and the largest city in the United States. The city is the economic and financial center, one of the most famous cities in the world. Today, a copy of the Big Apple can appear on your phone with the minecraft new york city mcpe maps. The minecraft new york city map is located on the Atlantic coast. New York is the most populous of the great American cities now in city minecraft maps. In the city on this city maps for mcpe you will find government buildings, city hall, city parks and other establishments and public places. Also on the map you will find shopping malls, almost a full metro system, hotels and more. Beautiful city texture packs for minecraft pe, where a huge number of skyscrapers, shops, offices and residential buildings. On the map has new york city map for minecraft pe placed all the buildings that can be attractive to tourists.
Do not forget to take precautions at night in city maps for minecraft pe, as in dark alleys can inhabit hostile mobs. If, however, you will get it, then you know that it can be.
There is a police station, which as you can look. In this case you will not touch. In addition, the city mcpe maps built a fire station.
On Universal City minecraft maps a large-scale size town, which consists of two islands with nine regions in each. It's just a great minecraft city building like huge skyscrapers and other highest towers which have helipads, flowerbeds and other administrative and user-defined fields, which are located on the roofs of some houses and skyscrapers city texture packs for minecraft pe.
Our city maps for minecraft pe collection includes a stunning city, which built huge skyscrapers, there are helipads, flowerbeds and other administrative and user-defined fields, which are located on the roofs of some houses. Download minecraft city games free you can right now. Its feature is a huge scale. You will see plants, markets, homes, shopping centers and many other things that are in the modern metropolis.
Install minecraft city maps for mcpe right now.
He had drunk enough, and the jokes became more ambiguous and greasy. A couple from St. Petersburg, Olga and Oleg, did not hide their stormy passion, and kissed in front of everyone recklessly.
You will also like:
- Bar towels for sale
- 75th birthday table decorations
- Rapids classic soccer tournament
- Holzfforma bar and chain
- Manjaro hidpi
- Everglades equipment plant city
- Cherokee mountain cabins reviews
- Minecraft auto compressor
I can see it all, squinting my eyes slightly to the side, and on the back of my head is the hand of that. First guy. Yes, I have not yet said that my hands are tied in front.