Introduction: Origami Dog Face Folding Steps (Easy Paper Folding)
Free Step-By-Step Printable
The Origami Dog is a simple animal which can be made easily with a piece of origami square paper. The dog’s eyes, nose and mouth can be drawn with a pen or marker for different expression. It’s entertaining and fun for adults and kids to fold along with the step by step guide and video.
Step 1: Fold the Paper Diagonally Across in Half.
1. Take a Square piece of Origami paper.
2. Fold the paper diagonally across in half. It should form into a triangle.
Step 2: Fold the Triangle in Half and Open Up.
3. Fold the triangle in half and open up.
4. You should be able to see the center line between the triangle.
Step 3: Fold the Dog's Nose and Ears
5. Place the triangle such that 1 corner is at the bottom while the other 2 corners are on the same height at the top.
Fold the bottom corner of the triangle up to about a third of the center line of the triangle. This is where the nose of the dog will be.
6. Fold 1 corner of the triangle down to form 1 side of the dog’s ear.
7. Fold the other corner of the triangle down to form the other side of the dog’s ear.
Step 4: Complete the Dog Origami by Drawing the Nose, Eyes and Mouth.
8. Use a pen/marker to draw the nose, the eyes and the mouth of the dog.
Thank you and Hope you enjoy this Simple Dog Origami Instructable.
Click for More Origami Videos
More Origami Instructables
Origami Bear Face
Be the First to Share
Did you make this project? Share it with us!
Introduction: Origami Dog Face
This is a fun origami dog face!
Step 1: What You Will Need
You will need a square piece of paper (any size) and a pencil.
Step 2: Fold #1
Fold the paper diagonally in half.
Step 3: Fold #2
Fold the ears down from the top corner to whatever size you want them to be.
Step 4: Fold #3
Fold the bottom corner behind to hide it.
Step 5: Draw the Face
Now you can use the pencil (or pen) to draw a face!
Step 6: Complete!
Now you can use them as fun decorations!
1 Person Made This Project!
Did you make this project? Share it with us!
Pumpkins & Gourds Speed Challenge
Easy Origami Puppy Face Instructions
Make a Cute Puppy Face
The art of paper folding is known as origami. It's a great inexpensive craft to make with children because all you need is paper! This pattern is a good example of how you can take most traditional origami models further to make them unique. Add extra folds at the end or slightly adjust angles to produce a different head or ear shapes.
The traditional origami dog face is usually made without the nose, tongue, or lower jaw. If you had a paper that is white on one side, though, you could easily draw on the tongue and muzzle color.
You just need one sheet of square paper for this. To start with, the suggested paper size is at least 15 by 15 centimeters. The more comfortable you get with origami, the smaller you can go.
For other very simple origami models, try the loopy origami paper plane diagram, easy origami card stand tutorial, or easy traditional origami turtle instructions.
Start in a Dimond Position
- Start white side up. Place the paper in a diamond position.
- Fold the top corner down to the bottom.
- Fold the right corner over to the left.
- Unfold one side.
Folding the Puppy Face
- Fold one corner down, leaving a small gap at the top of the middle crease.
- Fold the other side down to match.
- You can now fold the bottom corner up and behind. You can finish here for the simplest origami dog face. To make either the puppy's tongue or lower jaw, fold one layer of the bottom up and continue to the next step.
Folding the Puppy Jaw
- Fold the flap back down again to meet the bottom of the head.
- Flip the model over to the other side.
- Fold the lower flap down, leaving a small gap.
- Fold the bottom corner up a tiny bit to round out the tongue and jaw.
- If this is to be the jaw, it's finished. Continue to the next step if you're making a tongue.
Make the Puppy Tounge
- Fold the right corner of the lower section down as shown.
- Unfold and use your finger to bring the flap out and over to the left.
- Repeat on the left side.
- This line is where the fold will be. Doesn't matter if it doesn't look neat.
If these steps are too tricky for you, simply use some scissors to snip the shape of the tongue.
Origami Dog Face
The origami dog face is a simple animal that you can make from folded paper. It looks a lot like a dog with floppy ears. It's easy enough for kids to fold as well and they are sure to love it!
Made this origami? Comment and Submit your photo using the comment box at the end of this page!
Origami Dog Step 1: Start with a square piece of paper. If it is colored paper, put the colored side face down on the table as shown below. Then fold along the diagonal to give a triangle.
Origami Dog Step 2: Now fold the corners together and unfold, to give a crease as shown. Then fold the dog ears down, using the crease line as a guide.
Origami Dog Step 3: Next fold the top and bottom of the head, away from you. The dog is done! If you like, you can draw eyes, a nose and a mouth.
There's another variation to this origami dog. See which one you prefer.
Origami Dog Step 1: Start with a square origami paper, color side down. Here we used the Animal Print Origami Paper which comes in various colors and designs.
Origami Dog Step 2: Fold in half. Crease well and unfold.
Origami Dog Step 3: Make just a small fold on the right tip, approximately 1/2 inch or 1cm from the edge.
Origami Dog Step 4: Repeat Step 3 on the left side.
Origami Dog Step 5: Now fold up the bottom tip.
Origami Dog Step 6: Bring the top half down.
Origami Dog Step 7: Fold up the bottom tip.
Origami Dog Step 8: Fold down your doggy's floppy ears.
and your origami dog face is complete!
You can move on to make the origami dog body and attached the two if you wish.
Check out the many origami dog face photosthat have been submitted by our readers!
Did you make this origami? If so, upload your photo (2MB limit) via the comment box below. You can login with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Yahoo accounts.
Dog easy face origami
That's enough, - said Rita, but I noted that she was in no hurry to pull away. I got up with regret. - Come on, it's too late, as if the coach did not notice. - said Rita and again took my hand. This fact made me happy, as it meant that the girl was not offended, and maybe she even liked it.Origami puppy face-Easy Origami Dog\u0026Puppy-origami dog-How to make an origami dog face step by step-
And now it was my turn. I felt the girl let her head down and, as usual, did not abruptly enter me. Lubricated and developed with a vibrator, the anus immediately swallowed a solid phallus. Several thrusts, pleasant languor, the hand reaches for the penis and massages it.
You will also be interested:
- Angular material change theme
- 176 e 71st st
- Leviton circuit breakers
- K drama sub indo
- 1988 bebop action figure
- Ark scorched earth drops
- Hot wheels street roader
- Ff xv map
- Motion sensor christmas music
- Buy custom timberland boots
- Z125 pro stunt cage
What are you talking about. Of course not. I miss you terribly. When we see you.