5 Easy Ways to Find the Storage Capacity of Your iPhone
How many GBs of space does your iPhone have? Heres how to check your iPhone memoryNeed to check the storage capacity of your iPhone? Your iPhone storage capacity, often mistermed memory, is measured in gigabytes (GBs). Here are five easy ways to find out how much space your iPhone has (even if it won’t turn on).
iPhone To Sell? Find Cash Trade In Value ›
Method 1: iPhone settings menuThere are two ways to check your iPhone’s capacity via the settings menu. The first will show total capacity:
STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT
STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY
The second allows you to view the total capacity and available capacity, as well as how much space is consumed by each app:
STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE
STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of GB Used)
|Broken iPhone? You have options, including selling it Learn more|
|Stated capacity||Total capacity|
|Less than 8GB||8GB|
|Greater than 8GB but less than 16GB||16GB|
|Greater than 16GB but less than 32GB||32GB|
|Greater than 32GB but less than 64GB||64GB|
|Greater than 64GB but less than GB||GB|
|Greater than GB but less than GB||GB|
Method 2: The back of your iPhoneThe storage capacity is printed on the back of some iPhone models, which is helpful if you can’t turn your iPhone on. Be sure to remove your phone case before you check.
Method 3: IMEI lookupYou can also find the capacity of your iPhone with an IMEI lookup, which is a good option if you can’t power on your iPhone and the capacity isn’t printed on the back. You’ll find the IMEI printed on the back of the original iPhone and the iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, SE, 6 and 6 Plus. It’s printed on the SIM card tray of all other iPhone models, including the iPhone 3 and 4 series as well as the iPhone 6s through iPhone 11 Pro Max. Once you find your IMEI, you can look it up with an IMEI check tool like IMEI Info. The results will display your capacity (it might be referred to as “built-in memory”).
Did you know? Many phones are worth $+. Find the value of your phone.
Method 4: Your carrierIf your phone is registered with a major carrier, your account page likely displays its total capacity. For example, if you log into My Verizon and select “Manage Device,” the capacity is listed under the device model.
Method 5: Receipt and packagingIf you still have your original receipt or packaging, you’ll probably find the total capacity displayed. Check the receipt, box, bar code and any stickers to see if they list your iPhone’s capacity.
How Much Can You Sell An iPhone For? Find Out ›
> How to unlock or sell a blacklisted iPhone > How to make any iPhone repair > The $75, cell phone bill the $5, iPhone: Will smartphones rob your retirement? > Can you sell an iPhone with AppleCare? > Broken iPhone screen: Sell or fix?
Tags:iPhonesPrevious:Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Available Date, Specs, Rumors, Price, and More
Next:Verizon Wear24 Available Date, Specs, Rumors, Price, and MoreSours: https://flipsy.com/article//find-storage-capacity-iphone
iPhone IMEI Check
Today is a day! brand new and long-awaited APPLE iPhone Checker is here! Amazing joy! No more uncertainty and thinking about some further unknown details regarding your iOS device. Make sure that you have all the necessary data around. We are glad to help you with exploring your iPhone more. So lets find out why APPLE IMEI Check is worth using.
What Info I Can Get with APPLE Checker?
- General Information
General Info Checker will provide you with the basics regarding your device. It includes device type, design, release date, SIM card size, SDM, HSDPA, LTE, Weight, Battery, OS, RAM Memory, Built-in memory, and many more.
- Carrier & Lock Status & FMI
FMI, which stands for Find My iPhone, needs no advertising or presentation. This checker gives percent confident about the status of a particular device – if it’s been stolen, lost, or if it comes from the hands of the original owner you will find info there.
- Warranty Check
iOS Warranty Checker is another great feature that can be used on this website. Make sure that you are aware of your Warranty Status, its start and end day. It one of the most useful and extremely helpful features anytime you have some issues with the device or once you want to check if the seller gives you the trustful information.
- Simlock Status Check
Simlock Status Check allows to find out if APPLE iPhone is locked. Thanks to Simlock, a given carrier can be sure that the device will not work with another operators card, which makes such information extremely valuable. None of us wants to buy a smartphone, that cannot cooperate with the owners SIM card.
- Carrier Check
As the name reveals, this tool will allow you to check the operator. Dont guess. Be sure who it belongs to. This feature will provide you with the carrier it was originally purchased and the origin country of the device.
- Color Check
This super feature will allow you not to ride on false information from some untrustful seller. APPLE Color Check will confirm if the second-hand cover is the original one. Moreover, it is truly useful before the visit is a mall. You can scroll through the colors online and save thousands of hours in the shop, as we all know choosing the color may be a huuuge dilemma.
How to Check APPLE IMEI Number?
Youve got several ways of locating IMEI in your iOS smartphone. From methods that require the use of a phone, to ones that you can use even if your smartphone is far away. You may take your pick.
- At first, unlock your device and open the phone dialer.
- Then, enter secret code: *#06# on your keypad.
- Here it is! Your IMEI number is right in front of you.
- Start with opening the Settings.
- Secondly, enter General options.
- Thirdly, pick the About tab.
- That it! Now just locate the IMEI Number among the information about your phone.
- First of all, open iTunes.
- Then, find and go to iTunes > Preferences tab if youre using Mac. If you use the PC version of iTunes enter: Edit > Preferences.
- Thirdly, locate, and click on the Devices button.
- Afterward, choose and click the Summary tab.
- Lastly, double click on your phones number and discover your IMEI.
On Device Itself
Depending on your iPhone model, you can find IMEI number in the following places:
- On the SIM Tray
To locate it, just power off your device, pull out your SIM Tray, and there 15 digits long IMEI number is placed.
- On iPhones Case
Just turn your device around, take a look at the back of your case and there a tiny IMEI Number is embossed.
On Original Box
If you would like to locate the APPLE IMEI Number on the original package, you just have to locate the label on which all details are printed, with IMEI Number included.
There are a lot of people out there who happen to be using iPhone devices without actually knowing all of the configurations of their device. It is important to know about a device before you go ahead and buy it. If you’ve been wondering about how many GB is your iPhone, then you’ve come to the right place!
#1: Find Out How Many GB your iPhone is from Settings About
This is the easiest method to find out how many GB your iPhone is. Follow the steps to do that directly from your iPhone or iPad:
- Start with going into ‘Settings’ of your iPhone. It is an icon located on your home screen so it should be easy for you to find.
- Go to ‘General’ setting and from there select ‘About’.
- Information about your iPhone should be visible to you.
- You can get to know about the GB present in your iPhone if you look under the ‘Capacity’ section. The ‘Available’ section will let you know about the free space you have in your device.
#2: Finding how many GB is your iPhone Using iTunes
To find out how many GB your iPhone or iPad is using the iTunes method, follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to the Computer and open iTunes.
- Click on the Summary tab.
- Now you will be able to see the iPhone Capacity in GB.
#3: Check iPhone Storage by IMEI Code using IMEI Checker
The storage size on iPhone can be checked by imei code. To do that, follow the steps below:
- First you will need to find the imei code of the device.
- Now you need to visit the imei checker page.
- Enter your imei code and hit enter.
- The app will show you how many GB your iPhone is.
So, there you have it! A simple ways to know about the amount of GB present in your iPhone.
When iDevice users experience problems with the iOS software or unlocking, it is not uncommon for their lives to unravel. My passion is providing answers to your problems. I help iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users by recommending fixes for common iOS bugs and tools that improves your experience. I conduct in-depth research for every topic i cover on this blog, to ensure that I cover everything Apple users need to troubleshoot their issues. When not writing for UnlockBoot, i enjoy swimming in my backyard pool. P.S. i prefers the Maldives for holidays. Connect with me on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.
Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Learn how to find the serial number, IMEI/MEID, CDN and ICCID on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Before you begin
- You can find these numbers in several places, including Settings, on the physical device, in Finder or iTunes, and on the original packaging.
- When you contact Apple for support, you can use the serial number or the IMEI/MEID number to identify your device.
Find your serial number, IMEI/MEID or ICCID
- Go to Settings > General and tap About.
- Look for the serial number. You might need to scroll down to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID.
- To paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, touch and hold the number to copy.
Still haven’t found the number that you need? See the following sections.
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
On these devices, find the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID (the MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI) on the back. If you need support but you can’t view the Settings menu, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
iPad and iPod touch
Find the serial number for your iPad Pro, iPad or iPod touch on the back of the device. On an iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular model), you’ll also find the IMEI.
Finder and iTunes
You can also find the serial number for your device in Finder or iTunes:
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, open the Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- Locate your device. In Finder, make sure you’re under the General tab. In iTunes, click the Summary tab to see its information.
- For an iPhone, click Phone Number under your device name or the device model to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID. For an iPad (Cellular model), click Serial Number to find the CDN, IMEI/MEID and ICCID.
If you’d like to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms,choose Edit > Copy Serial Number.
If you don’t have your device
There are several places to check that might show the serial or IMEI/MEID number.
- Go to appleid.apple.com/uk in a web browser on your computer.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on your device.
- Scroll down to the Devices section. To see the serial and IMEI/MEID number, select the device.
If you still need help, here’s what to try next:
- Do you have a different device with iOS or later that’s signed in to your Apple ID? On that device, go to Settings > [Your name]. Scroll down to see any devices signed in with your Apple ID. To view the serial and IMEI/MEID number, tap the device name.
- Do you still have your device’s original packaging? Find the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the barcode:
- Still can’t find the number that you need? Contact Apple Support by selecting your device from this list:
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Contact the vendor for additional information.
Gb check imei iphone
What is IMEI number?
IMEI number(International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) is used for cell phone activation in wireless carrier networks. IMEI, as well as MEID(Mobile Equipment Identifier), is a form of a common international standart that is called ESN (Electronic Serial Number).
CDMA networks use MEID numbers, but actually the MEID number is the first 14 digits of the IMEI. So in order to find out MEID number you should just get the first 14 digits of the IMEI without the last one.
Unique IMEI numbers are assigned to all Apple iOS devices with cellular connectivity directly at the factory and remain at iPhones and iPads throughout their lifetime. Furthermore mobile service providers use IMEI number in order to authorize the phone in the network. Your iPhone can be tracked, blocked and unlocked by the carrier remotely as well. Finally, the main thing you need while reporting the phone as lost or stolen to the police is IMEI number.
That's why all our iPhone / iPad check services require valid Apple IMEI numbers.
How can I find the IMEI number of my Apple device?
- The easiest way to obtain the IMEI number is entering universal code *#06#. Just dial *#06# and the IMEI number will be shown immediately on the screen.
- Tap Settings > General > About to find your device's identifiers like IMEI/MEID and serial number.
- IMEI/MEID and serial number are always printed on the barcode label that is stuck to original Apple packaging.
- You can see common information about your Apple device including IMEI number if you connect it to the computer and open iTunes application.
- Look at SIM card tray of your iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 or 4S. You can find there printed IMEI/MEID code and serial number.
- In case of iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus the IMEI number is engraved on the back case.
What is "Find my iPhone" and "iCloud activation lock"?
Find my iPhone feature has been designed in order to have an ability to track your iPhone, iPad or iPod. This can be useful if your Apple device was lost or stolen.
Icloud activation lock is closely related to Find my iPhone. Activation lock is available starting from iOS 7 and becomes active automatically in case Find My iPhone is turned on. After iCloud activation lock feature is active, you are not able to turn off Find my iPhone, sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, erase and activate the device without your Apple ID and password.
Tap the Settings icon and select iCloud in the settings menu to see Find my iPhone/Activation lock information on your device.
Why is it so important to check iCloud lock before I buy used iPhone?
Find my iPhone (Activation lock) check is one of the most helpful functionality of our IMEI checker.
We strongly recommend you to verify Find my iPhone status if you are going to buy used Apple device and here's why. In case the Find my iPhone feature is ON, iCloud activation lock is active as well. And this means that the device still does not belongs to you, thus you won't be able to activate this iPhone/iPad/iPod and use it normally.
In order to avoid headache with your purchase, DO NOT BUY used Apple device if our IMEI checker shows that Find my iPhone is ON.
In the summer. Is this the one that Lethe. No, Leta is a river.
You will also like:
- Read tokyo ghost online
- Fast drying minwax polyurethane
- Usb electrical outlet amazon
- Star trek shipyards books
- Email icons png
- Pinky dinky doo theme song
- Hotels in pendelton oregon
- 24 hours arizona zervas
- Radio shack digital clock
- Polar gps watch review
She closed the door and drove away. Again I felt humiliated and abandoned, I stood and cried. But along with the resentment, I felt wild excitement. I never thought before that these 2 feelings can coexist in a person at the same time. But Nastya's car stopped and began to back up.