Patient Access Coordinator jobs
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Sort by: relevance - date
Page 1 of 26,981 jobs
newFull-time Patient Access Coordinator (Remote)
newCare Coordinator - Patient Advocate - Remote
newMedical Patient-Care Coordinator
newPatient Access Coordinator
Patient Access Coordinator
NEW PATIENT COORDINATOR, CANCER CENTER ACCESS & COORD
Patient Access Coordinator
Mass. Eye and Ear (MEE)
Boston, MA 02129
Be the first to see new Patient Access Coordinator jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
$1000 Sign On Bonus* Patient Access Coordinator I- Full Time
Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Completes one or more of the following processes (scheduling, pre-registration, financial clearance,
authorization and referral validation and pre-serviceability estimations and collections) within Patient Access and creates the first impression of AHN's services to patients and families and other external customers. Articulates information in a manner that patients, guarantors and family members understand so they know what to expect and have an understanding of their financial responsibilities. Assumes clinical and financial risk of the organization when collecting and documenting information on behalf of the patient.
*Sign on Bonus – Must meet eligibility requirements to have the sign on bonus paid out.
- Conducts scheduling, and preregistration functions, validates patient demographic data, identifies and verifies medical benefits, accurate plan code and COB order. Obtains limited clinical data based on service required. Corrects and updates all necessary data to assure timely, accurate bill submission.
- Verifies insurance information through payor contacts via telephone, online resources, or electronic verification system. Identifies payor authorization/referral requirements.
- Provides appropriate documentation and follow up to physician offices, case management department, and payors regarding authorization/referral deficiencies.
- Identifies all patient financial responsibilities, calculates estimates, collects liabilities and post payment transactions as appropriate in the ADT system and performs daily reconciliation. Identifies self-pay and complex liability calculations and escalates account to Financial Counselors as appropriate.
- Delivers positive patient experience. Cooperates with and maintains excellent working relationships with patients, AHN leadership and staff, physician offices and designated external agencies or vendors. Performs any written or verbal communication necessary to exchange information with designated contacts and promote working relationships.
- Maintains focus on attaining productivity standards, recommending new approaches for enhancing performance and productivity when appropriate.
- Adheres to AHN organizational policies and procedures for relevant location and job scope. Completes and/or attends mandatory training and education sessions within approved organizational guidelines and timeframes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- At least one (1) previous year of related healthcare Revenue Cycle experience, preferably within a financial clearance setting.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience operating PC and using software applications required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Call center experience preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at [email protected]
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice
Patient Access Coordinator I - 16 hrs/Nights
Patient Access Coordinator I – $16.37/hr to 24.32/hr based on Collective Bargaining Agreement with 1199 SEIU
*Shift Differentials – Evenings - $2.50, Nights - $5.00, Weekends - $2.45*
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Patient Access Coordinator I 11PM-7:30AM Night Shift 16 hours-Weekend Position
- Position Function:
Customer service liaison for the first impression of the medical center. Greets patients, accurately obtains all demographical information, obtains all regulatory data( HIPPA, Medicare, Mass Pro, JACHO, DPH, Emtala, Subscriber, Health Care Proxy), obtains appropriate signatures from patients along with providing patients with regulatory paperwork. Assures eligibility of insurance date along with collection of copays. Identifies the patient correctly through the EMPI search, and re verifies with patient including re-verification when bracelet is put on patient. Prints appropriate paperwork and escorts patient to location. Answers telephones, works on quality checks of registrations. Assists all hospital departments in facilitating the accurate registration of patients in order for areas to be able to do their job functions. Handles day to day bed placement including scheduled, urgent and emergency admission functions of admitting, transferring, discharging, including all death procedures. Works closely with scheduling and precertification areas within Patient Access.
II. Job Relationships:
- Pre certification
- Inpatient and outpatient departments/floors
- Care Management
- Medical Records
- Patient Information
IV. A. Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1.) "Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers,
and patients as referenced in the Service Excellence Standards."
2) Obtains accurate patient information and enters into the Meditech computer system
-Chooses correct medical record number
-Verifies and updates all demographical information/date of birth-address-maiden name-social security number
-Verifies and updates all insurance information
-accurate reason for visit
-accurate physicians-primary care-attending-referring
-accurate locations and status
-accurate occurrence codes
3) Obtains all regulatory data
-Health Care Proxy/advance directives
- HIPAA Notices
-Medicare secondary payer questions
-Medicare rights/secure horizon/blue cross 65/secure horizons
-race and ethnic background
4) Obtains accurate insurance information according to policies
- obtains accurate insurance name/address/telephone number and identification number
-checks eligibility for several insurances according to policies
- verifies insurance in the computer
5) Obtains signatures according to policies
-General consent of treatment
-Hipaa receipt of privacy notice
6) Checks quality of own registrations daily
-Runs revenue log daily- corrects and passes into assigned lead
7) Assigns beds for patients according to service and diagnosis
-Keeps current census and accurate admission log
-Performs transfers and activations in a timely manner
8) Shows respect for confidentiality at all times
9) Answers phones with name and department within 3 rings
10) Knows all down time procedures
11) Is knowledgeable on death process
-obtains report of death
-fills out organ bank sheet and reports death to organ bank (except for ED)
-fills out death certificate
-fills out death log
12) Cross trains to several different areas of Patient Access registration
13) Assumes Patient Access front desk responsibilities as needed
14) Follows all departmental policies and procedures
B. Responsibilities/Non-Essential Functions:
1) Assures area they are working in is stocked for next shift
2) Cleans off printers at end of shift
3) Cleans off faxes
4) Assures food is out of refrigerator weekly
5) Tells supervisor if supplies are low
6) Cleans area where worked daily
7) Throws all confidential papers in recycle bin
V. Reporting Requirements:
Reports to Team Leaders/ Supervisor and Managers of Patient Access
Reports to Administrative Director of Patient Access
- Accountable for exceptional customer services
- Accountable for accurate demographical and revenue cycle data entry
- Accountable for confidentiality
- Accountable for all regulatory requirements
- Accountable for getting appropriate signatures and paperwork generated /Consent of treatment.
- Accountable to check revenue log daily and to turn it in to a lead
- Accountable to follow all policies and procedures of the department and medical center
- Accountable for all essential and non essential functions
Minimum Education: High School Graduate
Some College preferred
Minimum Experience: 2-4 years in a health care setting with medical terminology and registration/check in experience is required. Insurance knowledge preferred.
Minimum skills/abilities: Ability to multi task
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent communication skills
Patient Access Coordinator - Outpatient at Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job ID #:25728
Tabor Acute Care
Full - Time
Admissions - TB
Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
High School Diploma or GED
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- A Patient Access Coordinator serves as a lead point of contact for internal departments and external patients to ensure easy and seamless access to the responsible outpatient hospital service areas.
- As the lead of the area, ensures:
- timely and positive registration, scheduling and up-front collection experience for patients seeking treatment at the Medical Center.
- Arrange for the efficient and orderly admission of inpatients or check in of individuals who have hospital-based outpatient testing or procedures.
- patient information is accurately collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures by ensuring iPas is worked by department daily
- team is providing excellent customer service and following all department policies.
- Assist manager with any administrative responsibilities as needed (example-payroll, ordering supplies, schedule, etc).
- Handles complex requests through various channels while utilizing numerous databases simultaneously.
- Review and improve accuracy of Front-End Revenue cycle which includes front end billing edits, front end denials, zero $ accounts and any other front-end related revenue opportunity by reviewing and ensuring that all patient information is collected accurately, timely and documenting.
- Provides findings to the Patient Access QA/training team for them to review and distribute appropriate information to ancillary departments.
- Assist manager with iPas reports/challenges and training in department.
- Identify and report ongoing issues and possible resolutions.
- Serves as a resource to staff in issues regarding insurance guideline, regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate the work of the responsible area and assess a situation and make appropriate decision.
- Coordinate and ensure adherence to financial and registration policies affecting the Revenue Cycle and Patient Care Maintain open communication with various departments and leaders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure smooth flow of responsible area. Notify leaders of any process breakdowns. Assist manager with QA of the area
- Review, complete, update and notate accounts to ensure each appointment that is scheduled is ready for accurate payment submission in a timely manner.
- Notify supervisor/ manager of any systemic issues found that will result in front end denials.
- Communicate their findings to the QA/Trainer so the PAA II/Trainer is able to educate registration staff in order to ensure that accounts can be billed timely and paid promptly
- This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) ___I-F_____ in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years* healthcare-related experience required
- Good typing skills required
- Medical terminology required
- Demonstrated experience using calculator and personal computer.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Physical Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes sitting, standing, walking, and lifting objects of 20 lbs. or less.
- Visual Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes reading handwritten and computer generated information.
- Hearing Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes receiving verbal and telephonic information.
- Working Conditions: Alternating environment, which includes clinical and business settings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Access job patient coordinator
Well, who will be the first, my wife hesitating a bit well, let me. Great, we drank a little brandy, washed down with beer, and began to settle down on the bed, put my wife in a squatting position. With cancer, put pillows under my stomach and chest, why SHE, I say so as not to get tired longer, put a laptop with the camera turned on in front of her face and fix the camera on a clothespin on the back wall and the side of her ass.
Well, as I say, you can see She's great, but let's start. I put a jar of grease next to it and all the personal belongings that I took from the sex shop.Patient Access Specialist
She took off her backpack, took out a phablet from there, stuck in her headphones, and disconnected from the outside world. After a while, she kicked off her shoes and climbed with her feet on the bed, leaning her back against the pillow. She looked out the window and nodded her head to the beat of the music - all I could hear from the.
- Sims 3 seasons amazon
- Dragon quest 8 ebay
- Danger zone yugioh
- Betternet for google chrome
- Kc pet project surrender
- Tabletop battery operated lamp
- Emergency couple ep 13
- Husky puppy and cat
- Ode45 second order matlab
This is not our job. And she laughed loudly. The girlfriends also laughed, realizing the joke. - Come on, - Irka got up and went to the boy, - Right now, I'll show you how to jerk off. Well, lie down.